The Juicebox “Little Dummy” LP-E6 style power coupler connects internally to Canon 7D Mark II, 7D, 5D Mark IV, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 6D and 6D Mark II cameras in place of the internal LP-E6 battery.* The “Little Dummy” enables compatible Canon DSLR’s to be powered via external battery or AC adapter, allowing for hours of uninterrupted camera usage.
The “Little Dummy” is recommended for use with the Juicebox DSLR Power external battery, which also includes the compatible AC adapter and will power any DSLR camera for several hours on a charge. The “Little Dummy” can also be connected directly to any compatible external battery or AC adapter, including 7-9 volt v-mount and gold mount battery plate DC outputs. The “Little Dummy” can be connected to both female DC connections (directly) and male DC connections (with the included female/female adapter).
The LP-E6 style “Little Dummy” is fully decoded. This means that the power coupler is recognized by Canon DSLR cameras and works natively with your camera’s OS. A connected external battery’s remaining charge level will display right on your camera’s screen, just as would an internal LP-E6 battery.
• Canon 7D Mark II, 7D, 5D Mark IV, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 6D and 6D Mark II compatible.*
• Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K compatible.
• Fully decoded; works with camera’s OS and on-screen battery readout
• Recommended for use with the Juicebox DSLR Power external battery for hours of uninterrupted camera usage
• Can be connected to any compatible external battery or AC adapter (7-9 volts only)
• Connects to v-mount and gold mount plate DC outputs (7-9 volts only)
WARNING: Do not connect your Canon DSLR to any DC output higher than 9 volts, as this will likely damage the connected camera.
*Contacts do not match the Canon 5D Mark II, Mark III, 5DS or 5DS R cameras. Also, this coupler does not fit Blackmagic Video Assists.