The Juicebox “Little Dummy” EN-EL15 style power coupler connects internally to Nikon D500, D600, D610, D7000, D7100, D750, D800, D800E, D810, and Nikon 1 V1 cameras in place of the internal EN-EL15 battery. The Little Dummy enables compatible Nikon DSLR’s to be powered via external battery or AC adapter, allowing for hours of uninterrupted camera usage.
The “Little Dummy” is recommended for use with the Juicebox DSLR Power external battery, which also includes the compatible AC adapter and will power any DSLR camera for several hours on a charge. The “Little Dummy” can also be connected directly to any compatible external battery or AC adapter, including 7-9 volt v-mount and gold mount battery plate DC outputs. The “Little Dummy” can be connected to both female DC connections (directly) and male DC connections (with the included female/female adapter).
The EN-EL15 style “Little Dummy” is fully decoded. This means that the power coupler is recognized by Nikon DSLR cameras and works natively with your camera’s operating system. A connected external battery’s remaining charge level will display right on your camera’s screen, just as would an internal EN-EL15 battery. WARNING: Do not connect your Nikon DSLR to any DC output higher than 9 volts, as this will likely damage the connected camera.
• Nikon D500, D600, D610, D7000, D7100, D750, D800, D800E, D810, and Nikon 1 V1 compatible
• Fully decoded; works with camera’s OS and on-screen battery readout
• Recommended for use with the Juicebox DSLR Power external battery for hours of uninterrupted camera usage
• Can be connected to any compatible external battery or AC adapter (7-9 volts only)
• Connects to v-mount and gold mount plate DC outputs (7-9 volts only)
• 60cm, 20 AWG cable with male 5.5 x 2.1mm (industry standard) DC connection