The Juicebox “Little Dummy” power coupler connects internally to Panasonic GH3, GH4, GH5 and GH5s cameras in place of the internal BLF-19 battery. The “Little Dummy” enables compatible Panasonic DSLR’s to be powered via external battery or AC adapter, allowing for hours of uninterrupted camera usage.
The “Little Dummy” is recommended for use with the Juicebox DSLR Power external battery, which also includes the compatible AC adapter and will power any DSLR camera for several hours on a charge. The “Little Dummy” can also be connected directly to any compatible external battery or AC adapter, including 7-9 volt v-mount and gold mount battery plate DC outputs. The “Little Dummy” can be connected to both female DC connections (directly) and male DC connections (with the included female/female adapter).
The BLF-19 style “Little Dummy” is fully decoded. This means that the power coupler is recognized by Panasonic DSLR cameras and works natively with your camera’s OS. A connected external battery’s remaining charge level will display right on your camera’s screen, just as would an internal BLF-19 battery. WARNING: Do not connect your Panasonic DSLR to any DC output higher than 9 volts, as this will likely damage the connected camera.
• Panasonic GH3, GH4, GH5, and GH5S compatible
• Fully decoded; works with camera’s OS and on-screen battery readout
• Recommended for use with the Juicebox DSLR Power external battery for hours of uninterrupted camera usage
• Can be connected to any compatible external battery or AC adapter (7-9 volts only)
• Connects to v-mount and gold mount plate DC outputs (7-9 volts only)
• 60cm, 20AWG cable with male 5.5 x 2.1mm DC terminal